Event Information« View All Events
- Date Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Time 7:30 pm
- Venue Dominion Energy Center
- Conductor Andrew Litton
- Lalo Symphonie Espagnole Violin and Orchestra in D minor, Op. 21 (without 3rdmovement)
- Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E minor, Op. 64
- Saint-Saëns Violin Concerto, No. 3 in B minor, Op. 61
- Wieniawski Violin Concerto, No. 2 in D minor, Op. 22
Witness the culmination of the Menuhin Competition Richmond 2020. Four of the world’s best young violinists perform their choice of violin concerto from the Competition repertoire in the final stage of their journey to be awarded one of the sought-after prizes.
Audience members will also have the opportunity to vote for a finalist to be awarded the Audience Prize.
The prizewinners will be announced at the end of the evening.