Why advertise with the Richmond Symphony?
• Up to 30,000 patrons in print and 20,000 online!
• More than 65% of our patrons are college-educated with annual household incomes in excess of $60,000.
• 50% of our audience is drawn from neighborhoods including the West End, Tuckahoe, Museum District, Fan District, Near West End, Midlothian, Brandermill, Bon Air, Libbie & Grove, and Glen Allen areas.
• Low price points starting at $250.
• New advertising formats give you the opportunity to bundle multiple options to create a custom campaign with maximum impact.
• Digital advertising provides an avenue to drive traffic toward your business’ website with minimum effort and time commitment.
• Short-Run playbill advertising allows for more refined targeting and flexible run dates at a lower price point.
• Season-Long playbill advertising: Your ad printed in the Richmond Symphony playbill during the full season.
• Short-Run playbill advertising: Your ad printed in the Richmond Symphony playbill for a specific time of year during the 2019/20 season.
• New this season! eNews digital ads: Your digital ads included in our Weekly e-blast.
• New this season! eTickets: Your ad appears on Print at Home tickets.
• New this season! All advertisers will be featured year-round on the preferred partners page of the
Richmond Symphony website, with a logo and link.
Contact Aaron Frisbie, Sales Representative, for more information.
Phone:804.788.4717 ext. 113