Tips for Optimizing Your Video Experience From Home
- If possible, plug your device directly into the internet/router instead of using wifi.
- Reboot your home network before the concert begins.
- If using Wi-Fi, move your Wi-Fi hub and router to an optimal location — somewhere central, open, and away from obstruction.
- Disconnect other devices connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Have external speakers for your device? Plug them in!
- Make sure the volume on your viewing device is turned up.
- Make sure the sound on the video is un-muted. Use your mouse to hover over the center, top part of the video or tap with your finger. A “Click here to unmute” message will come up if the sound is muted. Click there to unmute.
- Have sound, but it seems muffled? Use your mouse to hover over the bottom, center of the video – a control bar will come up. You will see an icon of 5 bars that resemble a cell reception icon. Click on the biggest bar so it and all the smaller bars turn yellow – this will turn the video’s volume to full.
- If you are watching the concert on a television device you may experience a difference in audio quality depending on how you are connecting to your TV
- No video – make sure you have clicked the “play” button on the box.
- If the video freezes, try refreshing the webpage.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804.788.1212 x2.