Enjoy the best in live music with exclusive benefits available only to subscribers! Receive up to 44% off single ticket prices when you purchase a Full Series subscription or up to 10% off when you purchase a Compose Your Own subscription.
2019/20 Season (NOW AVAILABLE)
Click on a link below for more information or to purchase/renew your subscription:
Compose Your Own Subscription (19/20 Season)
Summer Recital Series (no longer available, check back in Spring 2020)
Tickets to Handel’s Messiah, the Menuhin Opening Night Gala, the Menuhin Junior Finals, or single concerts not included with you package can be added to your subscription order. Pre-paid parking is also available for subscribers. Please call Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804-788-1212 for more information.
5 easy ways to subscribe or renew your subscription
- MAIL: Send your completed order form or renewal invoice to 612 East Grace Street, Suite 401, Richmond, VA 23219
- FAX: Fax your completed order form or renewal invoice to 804.788.1541. The fax is located in a secure room.
- EMAIL: Email your completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE: Click on the subscription link above. Renewing full series subscribers can also click here.
- PHONE: Call Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804.788.1212.
For information on how to purchase non-subscription tickets, visit our Ticketing page. Non-subscription tickets for the 19/20 Season will go on sale August 1.