Enjoy the best in live music with exclusive benefits available only to subscribers! Receive up to 20% off single ticket prices when you purchase a Full Series subscription or up to 10% off when you purchase a Compose Your Own subscription.
Click here to view our season brochure: Classics & Currents
Click on a link below for more information or to purchase/renew your subscription:
Compose Your Own Subscription (19/20 Season)
Please note that Compose Your Own Subscriptions for the 2020/21 season will go on sale May 1. To request a Compose Your Own packet be mailed to you, click here for our contact form.
Tickets to Handel’s Messiah or single concerts not included with your package can be added to your subscription order.
Pre-paid parking is also available for subscribers. Please call Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804-788-1212 for more information.
5 easy ways to subscribe or renew your subscription
- MAIL: Send your completed order form or renewal form to 612 East Grace Street, Suite 401, Richmond, VA 23219
- FAX: Fax your completed order form or renewal form to 804.788.1541. The fax is located in a secure room to protect your information.
- EMAIL: Email your completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE: Click on the subscription link above. Renewing full series subscribers can also click here.
- PHONE: Call Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804.788.1212.
For information on how to purchase non-subscription tickets, visit our Ticketing page. Non-subscription tickets for the 2020/21 Season will go on sale August 1.