Event Information« View All Events
- Date Friday, February 3, 2017
- Time 7:30 pm
- Venue Longwood University
- Conductor Steven Smith
- Guest Artist Jason Vieaux, guitar
- ROSSINI Overture to Semiramide
Living Language (consortium commission)
Jason Vieaux, guitar
- BEETHOVEN Symphony No. 8 in F Major, Opus 93
The Richmond Symphony is returning to the Jarman Auditorium stage in February for a night of soaring, powerful music.
The performance will be held on Friday, Feb. 3, 2017, at 7:30 p.m. on Longwood’s campus. The concert will include pieces by Rossini, Beethoven and Dan Visconti, and feature guitarist Jason Vieaux.
Tickets will be available beginning January 18 online, or at the Longwood Box Office. Reserve your tickets by phone at 434-395-2474.