Event Information« View All Events
- Date Saturday, June 5, 2021
- Time 8:00 pm
- Venue Pocahontas State Park
- Conductor Daniel Myssyk
Help us celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Pocahontas State Park and the 50th Anniversary of Chesterfield Parks and Recreation. Take in the sounds of the Richmond Symphony at the Heritage Amphitheater while surrounded by the beauty of Pocahontas State Park. This event is sponsored by Chesterfield Parks and Recreation, Friends of Pocahontas State Park, and Stone Brewing Company.
In order to provide the safest and best visitor experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
1) If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home until you are healthy.
2) For the safety of yourself and others, strict social distancing will be enforced at all times. Non-family members must maintain 10’ social distance from other concertgoers, staff, and performers at all times. Masks are required when using restroom facilities, visiting the concession stand, and standing in line. Masks are encouraged at all other times.
3) Tickets can be purchased online; there will be no box office onsite. Tickets will be available until show time on the day of the concert. There are a limited amount of tickets available. All guests, including youth, must have a ticket to gain admission to the concert. Tickets can be reserved by visiting Eventbrite.com.
4) Concert seating will be available as designated socially distanced areas called ‘pods.’ Pod occupancy will be available on a first come first serve basis. Concertgoers are invited to sit in lawn chairs or on picnic blankets in their pod. There are limited bench seating pods available on a first come, first serve basis. Sitting, standing, or dancing will not be permissible outside of pods. Gates will open one hour before show time. Guests needing ADA pods should contact email@example.com after purchasing tickets to arrange seating.
5) Do not leave the designated pod except to use the restroom or visit the concession stand. Masks are required when using restroom facilities, visiting the concession stand, and when standing in line. Masks are encouraged at all other times.
6) Restroom facilities will be available on site. Strict cleaning protocols are in place to ensure safety and cleanliness. Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the concession stand.
7) Absolutely no standing outside of the venue or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by law enforcement.
8) Food can be brought from home as long as it is stored in a clear, one-gallon or smaller zipper seal bag; one zipper seal bag is allowed per person. One sealed, unopened water bottle will be allowed per person. Food trucks may be onsite for select events; please contact the park for availability. Food and drink must be consumed in your pod. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please do not litter!
9) Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from the concession stand operated by Friends of Pocahontas. To purchase alcoholic beverages, guest must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID. Purchases can be made via cash or credit.
10) At the conclusion of the concert, please return to your vehicle and follow all directions, maintaining social distancing at all times.
11) Absolutely no outside alcohol, coolers, bags, backpacks, canopies, illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law. No pets are allowed. Small handbags are permitted but are subject to search.
12) No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted. Parking fees are required at all times. In the event of inclement weather, a rain date of Sunday, June 6 may be implemented.