Event Information« View All Events
- Date Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Time 6:30 pm
- Venue Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Laura Jackson Conductor & Music Director Candidate
- Daisuke Yamamoto Violin
- Molly Sharp Viola
- Gabriela Lena Frank Concertino Cusqueño
- Mozart Sinfonia Concertante in E-flat Major, K. 364
“Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge,” Opus 10
- Bartók “Romanian Folk Dances”
The Richmond Symphony continues its partnership with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery in its third Rush Hour concert of the season. Unwind after work and enjoy craft beer, food and great music, as the Symphony performs in Hardywood’s tasting room. Led by Music Director Candidate Laura Jackson, the program will feature Richmond Symphony’s own Concertmaster Daisuke Yamamoto and Principal Violist Molly Sharp on Mozart’s Sinfonia Concertante in E-flat Major, K. 364, in addition to works by Britten, Bartók, and Gabriela Lena Frank.
Cover charge is $20 and can be purchased by calling 804.788.1212; online at www.richmondsymphony.com; or onsite beginning 90 minutes before the program.
For more information on Laura Jackson, please visit: www.laurajackson.net.