Celebrate Jackson Ward in conjunction with the Richmond Symphony seeks to showcase talented artists, outstanding school programs and exceptional community groups during a 3-day festival to be held May 20-22, 2016 in Abner Clay Park. All interested artists and groups are asked to review and complete the following information to apply to participate.
Please note the following:
- Professional quality lighting, staging, and sound to be provided by the Richmond Symphony.
- If chosen to perform, approximately 15– 20 minutes of performance time will be allocated.
- If possible, please include a link to a video/audio representation of your work.
- Additional equipment may be available upon request.
- Submit below “Invitation to Perform” no later than March 15, 2016 to be considered.
- All performing artists will be notified by March 31, 2016 if asked to perform.
- For questions contact Suzanne Mallory-Parker, Community Partnerships Manager, Richmond Symphony at 804.788.4717 x 141 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org