Charitable Gift Annuities make it possible for you to support the Richmond Symphony while ensuring you’ll have dependable income in your retirement years. With this type of donation, you may qualify for a variety of tax benefits, including a possible federal income tax charitable deduction.
With a charitable gift annuity you would enjoy:
- Guaranteed income for one or two lives
- A significant charitable deduction
- Avoidance of immediate capital gains on the transfer of appreciated assets
- Tax advantaged payments
- Knowing that your gift supports the Richmond Symphony
- Membership in the Rennolds Society, including invitations to special events
Delay Your Payments
If you are younger than 60 or don’t need your payments immediately, you can set up a deferred gift annuity. This allows you to delay receiving payments until a later date—such as when you reach retirement.