Leave A Legacy of Music
The Richmond Symphony’s Rennolds Society acknowledges those committed individuals who include the Symphony in their financial or estate planning. These donors carry forward the legacy of support established by the Rennolds family and other benefactors.
It’s easy to join the Rennolds Society – enjoy special events for members and help secure the future of the orchestra. Members of the Rennolds Society have taken advantage of one or more of the many ways to give to the Symphony, which meet their own personal needs.
Ways to give include:
- Making a bequest.
- Including the Richmond Symphony in a revocable trust.
- Investing in the Symphony’s future with a gift that returns a fixed income to you for life: a charitable gift annuity.
- Designating a share of the remaining balance of a retirement account or life insurance.
- Initiating a gift that returns income either for life or for a period of time that you specify: a charitable remainder trust.
- Initiating a gift supporting the Symphony without giving up assets that you’d like your family to receive some day through a charitable lead trust.
Questions? Contact Trish Poupore, Donor Relations Director, Richmond Symphony Foundation, ph.: (804)788-4717, x115 or email@example.com.