THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS, STAFF, AND MUSICIANS REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY. THE RICHMOND SYMPHONY CONTINUES TO FOLLOW LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL HEALTH GUIDELINES. THE FOLLOWING MEASURES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE BY THE RICHMOND SYMPHONY:
While our community levels remain at LOW/MEDIUM, as defined by the CDC , the following will be in place:
- Vaccine checks will no longer be required at entry for concerts.
- Concessions will be allowed in the concert hall
- Pre-concert talks – patrons can sit in any seat for the pre-concert talks (not their preassigned seats)
- We encourage patrons ages 3+ to wear masks while in the concert hall.
- Normal seating will resume for all concerts (not socially-distanced).
- Patrons who feel unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid-19, are asked to stay home. Contact Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804.788.1212 x2 or email@example.com regarding your ticket and viewing options.
- All musicians and staff are fully vaccinated.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804.788.1212 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As of June 29, 2022. We will continue to monitor and adjust policies as needed. Please note that regulations and requirements may change at any time.