THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS, STAFF, AND MUSICIANS REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY. THE RICHMOND SYMPHONY CONTINUES TO MONITOR THE LATEST CDC, LOCAL, AND STATE, GUIDELINES AND MAY MAKE CHANGES OR ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR PROTOCOLS AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.
Please note, as of January 2023 the Symphony is not requiring patrons to wear masks at Symphony concerts or to show proof of vaccination/negative COVID test in order to attend a performance. Masks are always optional, and always available at the door. Please note that we are seating at 100% capacity for all performances.
- Masks are optional at all performances.
- Masks are available at the door.
- Vaccine checks are no longer required at entry for concerts.
- Patrons may sit in any seat for the pre-concert talks (not their preassigned seats).
- Normal seating has resumed for all concerts (not socially-distanced).
- Concessions are allowed in the concert hall.
- Patrons who feel unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid-19, are asked to stay home. Contact Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804.788.1212 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your ticket and viewing options.
Effective Jan 9, 2023. We will continue to monitor and adjust policies as needed. Please note that regulations and requirements may change at any time. Thank you for your understanding.