RICHMOND SYMPHONY LOOKS FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK TO THE DOMINION ENERGY CENTER AND CARPENTER THEATRE THIS FALL! THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS, STAFF, AND MUSICIANS REMAINS OUR PRIORITY. WE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL HEALTH GUIDELINES. THE FOLLOWING MEASURES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE BY THE RICHMOND SYMPHONY:
Masterworks, Metro, Pops, Music at Hardywood, Classics, Currents, and Community Concerts
- All patrons please present a photo ID and proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 upon entering. This process should only take a few seconds.
- Anyone unvaccinated need only present proof of a professionally-administered negative COVID test taken up to 72 hours before the performance along with their photo ID.
- Children (17 and under) must also present proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 (or proof of a professionally-administered negative Covid-19 test completed within the past 72 hours) upon entering the building. However, photo IDs are waived for children if accompanied by an adult.
- Masks need to be worn while seated during the performance, however, they can be removed to eat and drink in the lobby before the concert and during intermission.
- Masks will be provided free to anyone without one upon entering.
Atlantic Union Bank LolliPops and Youth Orchestra Concerts ONLY
We are making it easier to attend family focused concerts without compromising your safety! Here’s how:
- These concerts will have reserved seating with households being socially-distanced 6 feet apart.
- Kids 2 and under without a ticket will need to be held by an adult.
- Kids ages 0-11 do not need to present proof of vaccine or a negative covid test.
- Patrons 18+ please present a photo ID and proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 (or proof of a professionally-administered negative Covid-19 test completed within the past 72 hours) upon entering. This process should only take a few seconds.
- Kids ages 12-17 please present proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 (or proof of a professionally-administered negative Covid-19 test completed within the past 72 hours) upon entering. A photo ID is also required unless accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons ages 3+ are required to wear a mask in the venue at all times, except when eating and drinking in specified locations.
- We suggest photographing your photo ID and vaccination card together in one photo on your phone – we will accept this!
- Misplaced your vaccination card, click here to visit the Virginia Dept. of Health. We can scan the QR codes with the Smart Health Verifier App.
- Visit the Virginia Dept. of Health for Covid testing sites as well!
- Patrons who feel unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid-19, are asked to stay home. Contact Richmond Symphony Patron Services at 804.788.1212 x2 or email@example.com regarding your ticket and viewing options.
- Free ticket exchanges for single ticket holders who have been ill or exposed to Covid-19 will remain in place. (Subscribers receive free ticket exchanges as part of their subscriber benefits).
- All musicians and staff are fully vaccinated.
Dominion Energy Center and Altria Theater VenueShield Program
- Enhanced cleaning of the theater and ancillary areas will continue, including continuous cleaning and sanitization of high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the facility.
- Enhanced air filtration measures will remain in effect.
- Click here to learn about ASM Global’s VenueShield program.
- Please note there may be other protocols in place at other venues we perform in such as Hardywood, Randolph-Macon College, and the Perkinson Center for the Arts.
We will continue to monitor and adjust policies as needed. Please check back for more updates. The health and safety of our patrons, musicians, and community is our top priority.
As of October 11, 2021. Please note that regulations and requirements may change at any time.