Free and Discounted Tickets
The Richmond Symphony strives to engage and serve broader segments of the Richmond-metro area community. For the 2018/19 season the Richmond Symphony will extend free Orchestra level tickets to active members of the military. We recognize the sacrifices of our active military members and their families and want to thank them for their service by offering the chance to attend and enjoy Symphony concerts.
Active military members have access to the following tickets during the 2018/19 season:
- Two (2) free tickets to all Altria Masterworks programs (12 concerts)
- Two (2) free tickets to any Symphony in 60 concert (2 concerts)
- Four (4) free tickets to LolliPops Series concerts (4 concerts)
- A 10% discount on tickets to Symphony Pops Series concerts (4 concerts)
- A 10% discount on tickets to Metro Collection Series concerts (4 concerts)
To redeem these benefits, go through the normal purchase process but select the Military price code. Members of the military will need to show a valid Military ID at Will Call to pick up their tickets. Limited availability and seating restrictions may apply for specific concerts.
Questions? Contact Richmond Symphony Patron Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.788.1212 x2.